Personal data processing policy
In this document, we would like to explain to you what personal data of yours we collect, how we protect it and use it, what rights you have regarding the personal data that we use, and how you can exercise those rights. All of your personal data is processed entirely in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as 'the GDPR'). Your personal data is provided only for the firstname.lastname@example.org website administered by EFEGRAV s.r.o., with its registered office at Charbulova 25, 618 00 Brno, Czech Republic, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, File No C 101220, company ID: 06293646 (hereinafter referred to as 'EFEGRAV'). Your personal data is provided solely for the above-mentioned websites, not for sites that you can visit through any links thereon.
1. Your personal data controller
The controller of the processed personal data is the EFEGRAV company.
Mailing address: EFEGRAV s.r.o., Charbulova 25, 618 00 Brno, Czech Republic
2. What personal data we PROCESS
As EFEGRAV, we process the personal data that you provide to us in connection with the use of our services, in particular for the purpose of concluding of a purchase contract via the www.be52.co.uk website. This applies in particular to the following categories of personal data:
- identification data such as first name, surname, date of birth;
- contact data such as email address, telephone number, home address, delivery address;
- billing data, in particular information about and your bank account number;
- purchase data which includes, in particular, details of the purchase and processing of orders, records of payments, complaints (if applicable), and communication during the processing of orders;
- technical data which includes, in particular, details of the devices you use to access our website, the IP address or domain, the operating system and environment information; and
- preference data which includes, in particular, information about your purchases, orders, and feedback you have provided us with.
We primarily collect this personal data from you when you enter your personal data on our website, for example when you create your order or you communicate with us in any other way. Some data about you is automatically obtained through cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
3. The purpose of processing of personal data
We process your personal data in particular for the purpose of performing the concluded purchase contract so that we can deliver your ordered goods or letting you know about the status of your order or preventing fraudulent behaviour. The data may be also used for the following purposes:
- creating a new user account,
- communication with you,
- improving the quality of our services and website,
- personalising the content of our website and online ads,
- improving our website, marketing, or increasing customer satisfaction,
- sending information about marketing offers,
- administrative purposes related to the performance of legal obligations (such as accounting, taxes) or the exercise of our rights.
4. What entitles us to process your personal data
We are entitled to process your personal data if at least one of the conditions of Article 6 of the GDPR is met.
This is in particular the conclusion and performance of a contract. Without providing your personal data, we are unable to perform our contractual and legal obligations, since without the data it is not possible to conclude a valid contract or make a purchase.
We further process your personal data to perform our legal obligations, in particular in relation to applicable tax and accounting laws.
We also process your personal data based on our legitimate interests, especially for the purposes of our legal protection, direct marketing, or the security of the site.
We also process your personal data on the basis of your consent. Granting consent to the processing of personal data is entirely voluntary and you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data. Withdrawal of consent is not relevant to the processing of your personal data on the basis of any other legal grounds nor does it affect the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in the period prior to the withdrawal of consent on the basis of which personal data was processed.
5. Personal data retention period
We process and store your personal data only for the period strictly necessary for the above purposes, or for as long as necessary to comply with legal requirements. In particular, it is the period for which a claim arising from a contract can be made in court and the period for which financial or other checks may be carried out by public authorities. We store the data processed for marketing and technical purposes for a period of three (3) years from your last order.
6. To whom we can provide personal data
Some of your personal data may be provided to the extent necessary to:
- transport companies;
- suppliers of IT, hosting, and marketing services; and
- to other entities that provide us with services in connection with the operation of the email@example.com website.
Our websites use so-called cookies, i.e. short text files that are stored on your computer while loading our web pages. Your person is not identifiable on the basis of this data.
The cookies used on our website can be divided into two basic types. Short-term, which are used only temporarily and stay on your device only until you close your browser, and long-term ones that stay on your device for longer.
Depending on their function, we further divide these into conversion and tracking cookies that allow us to analyse the performance of the various sales channels; the remarketing cookies, which we use to personalise ad content and ensure its correct targeting; and analytical cookies, which help us improve the quality of our website. Some cookies may collect data that is subsequently used by third parties and that directly supports our advertising activities (so-called 'third-party cookies'). However, you can never be identified based on this data.
If you block or delete all cookies, it may result in a reduction of the functionality of our website and some parts of the website may not display properly.
8. How we protect your personal data
The processing of personal data takes place manually and automatically in electronic information systems, in electronic or paper form. We have taken the appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from any accidental loss, destruction, misuse, damage, or unauthorised or unlawful access. The measures adopted are then regularly updated.
9. the rights you have in relation to the protection of your personal data
At any time during the processing of your personal data, you may exercise the following rights, which result from Articles 15–21 of the GDPR:
- Right of access to personal data
- Right to correction and completion of the personal data,
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to processing
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, see Article 22 of the GDPR.
If you decide to exercise any of the above rights in connection with us, please contact us at the email or mailing address above.
In the event of a violation of the Personal Data Protection Act, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data; more information about the Office can be found at www.uoou.cz
Last modified: 1 October 2022